pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

words..

I just found this neat website that takes random words and makes them into clouds.. I just chose two scriptures, but you can use pretty much anything.. Pretty neat looking.. [if you don't know what a word cloud is, it is basically a randomized grouping of words that look like a cloud.. but it uses only one instance of a word, and the more that repeating words are happening in your text, the bigger the word will appear..word cloud].. While reading through Ephesians I have really started to see how powerful words are.. They can build up, they can tear down, they can even bring life..

Ephesians 6:10-20



Isaiah 43:1-13


Poll: How many times do you actually think about what you are going to say before you say it.?

2 comments:

Trevor said...

One of my coworkers laughed at me the other day and said she thinks it's funny to watch me crank through things in my head before I say it. I think it depends on my level of comfort with people. I tend to over-think things when talking to people I'm not too confident around, and then say the stupidest crap around the people I am comfortable with.

nathan said...

I think this is what Jesus had in mind ...