pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Whiskey Militia.

That title sounds like some kind of weird Jackie Chan film from the eighties.. Anyhoo.. I am writing this short blog to talk about something that I have recently discovered, but I guess has been around for a while.. WhiskeyMilitia.com. This is an online clothing store that has mostly skater wear, but also stuff for snowboarding, and surfing.. But the appeal of the site is that they have one item in particular that they super discount, and they place that as the main item when the page loads.. They have that one item on sale until the limited amount of them are sold out, and then that place a new item on sale.. I have some friends that have bought some stuff from here and they were satisfied, so.. check it out..

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Good call. I got myself some rad Volcom chillin' shorts.