pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

our trip up north.

Ok.. SO some of you know that we are going to be taking a trip up north, starting today.. We are really excited, and we have never been up past Metford.. Our first stop will be Portland, OR.. I have always wanted to go and visit this city. I have heard a lot about it, and can't wait to see what is going on up there.. We are going to try and visit Donald Miller's church that he talks about in his book, "Blue Like Jazz"..

Our second stop will be Seattle, WA.. I have been hearing about this place, I have seen pictures, and I am ready to see it first hand.. I can't wait to see some of our friends as well..

Please pray for our saftey as we are driving, and pray that we can have a good time away from everything, well sort of.. I am still going to try and get some work done.. Also that Josiah is ok during the car ride.. Thanks.


I am going to bring my camera, so there will be pictures..

Poll: Where is that one place that you have always wanted to go, but haven't had the time/money.?

3 comments:

Candace said...

Definitely the east coast. Philadelphia, Washington D.C., New York.

Hope you guys have an awesome time! We'll pray for you and little Josiah.

Unknown said...

the moon.

Anonymous said...

well, i have been almost everywhere in the US.. except, i would love to visit Boston and Alaska... other than that.. Europe... ALL OF IT! .. Have Loads of fun and give Portland my love. . . Seattle is great too (my mom lives there) check out pikes place... they throw fish there :)