pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my bride.

So today is Bethany's birthday, she is turning 27.. I can't believe that I came out to California almost 5 years ago, and met this amazing woman of God.. It feels like we have known each other forever, and I can't even think of life without her.. I love her, I care about her, I need her.. If you don't know her, do yourself a favor and get to know her.. She is great with kids, she loves people, and she is an amazing wife.. I love the way that she cares so much for our son Josiah, and how much she cares about me too.. I just wanted to let the world know that I thank God daily that he brought me into Bethany's life.. I love you babe..


We went to dinner at the River's resturant, it was good, I am not one for fancy type places though.. Bethany ordered the Swordfish, and I got a Kobe beef cheeseburger.. And for her
 birthday that gave her this crazy smoking ice cream dessert.. Fun stuff.. 



I also got her the once soundtrack.. Great movies as well..


P.S. I put a card on Bethany's blog, that you all can go and sign.. here!!

1 comment:

Bethany Joy Hardy said...

to my love,
thank you for your creative ideas that show me how much you love me.
I am very surprised and happy!
I love you forever!