pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Sunday, July 6, 2008

It has begun..


Well for years now I have wanted to get this game out to the west, and now, thanks to this guy, I finally had a chance to create a set and get people playing.. I would like to introduce everyone to CORNHOLE.. It is called that because you take a small bag filled with corn and throw it through a 6" hole cut out of a board.. It is a very fun game, and very addicting.. I will have my set created on Monday and I will start to spread the addiction soon.. BBQs, swim parties, days at the park.. Where ever there is a level stretch of about 30' or so, you will see this game wherever I am..

Trust me, we were hanging out with this guys family for the 4th of July weekend, and introduced this game to them, and they not only loved it, but became very competitive and a little rowdy..


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Growing up we always did that with beanbags. My mom would make them. It is around here, but I've never heard of it as "cornhole." That sounds like a poopy name--literally.

JUAN said...

explain....

looks fun.. how do you play?

Trevor said...

One time at my old church, we had a game where we had a hole in a board like that, but instead of cornbags, we used wet sponges, and all the youth leaders stuck their heads through the hole and took the sponges to the face. It was for the "Harvest" celebration.

Unknown said...

two words...Stirring StaffBBQ

nathan said...

amazing ... it's on ... we should play next tuesday during staff ...