pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Life Group BBQ..

So last Monday our life group had a little BBQ, or goal was just to have fun, and try and spark conversation with our neighbors.. I think we had fun, and we did get to talk to a few neighbors.. and of course we had the cornhole set out and we played until the sun went down.. Here are a few pictures, and you can see more on my flickr page.. Let me know what you think..






P.S.
If you have a backyard, and maybe a pool or BBQ, we can bring the fun [cornhole]..

2 comments:

JUAN said...

you know where I live...... There's never anything going on over here.....

nathan said...

reminds me of a movie I've seen ...