pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Sunday, March 23, 2008

a quick blog on Easter.

I am just getting ready for church tonight, and snap a few pictures.. For some reason Josiah is just not expressive at all in them.. It may be because he doesn't really know what today is about... all he sees are these weird baskets, with random brightly colored things in them.. and eggs with no gooey stuff in it when it is opened..

Hopefully tonight Jesus will show up, and he will get excited.. I know I am..!



poll: what is your favorite part about the Easter holiday..?


5 comments:

Trevor said...

Well, beyond the obvious, I love those Cadbury Cream Eggs. And I haven't had one yet. I'm gonna go find some tomorrow.

Cincy Grandma said...

My favorite part is making time in our otherwise busy lives, to get together with family! That's my favorite part of EVERY holiday; Religious or otherwise. I love family, I wish "all" of my family could always come together (on holidays), but until then, they are always in my heart and in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, Mom

Blue said...

Dude, your hair is shorter!
Brian

Darren said...

I'd have to start Jesus. Who I thank for things like Chocolate Carmel Eggs and Starburst Jelly Beans.

This year Emily decided to get Baptized, so as you can imagine, I am beyond pumped for her decision. She has been a believer for over 10 years, yet she has somehow avoided getting baptized. After the Vineyard and I showed her the overwhelming evidence that God asks us to do this as an expression of love for him, she agreed it was God's will that every believer be baptized to honor God.

The scriptures describe that she now has The Holy Spirit Indwelling through her Baptism. I found in the scriptures that before a person was baptized the holy spirit was "upon" the person, but after baptism the spirit was "in" the person. Not that a person is saved through baptism. A person is saved by faith, but if a person loves God then i believe a person will do what He asks. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I had to explain all this to Em.

I like the Hair boss.

Em and I are still trying to find tickets to San Fran.

God Bless!

Erica said...

I love all the pastel colors and celebrating at church. Happy Easter Hardy Fam