pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Sunday, March 9, 2008

my new mac..

So.. as I told you i have been having trouble with my computers, well this week I got the new hard drive for Bethany's computer and that was all it took to fix it.. as for mine, i still haven't heard what was wrong with it.. But after a long time of thinking.. I decided to upgrade.. I now have the new MacBook Pro.. This is going to be great for work, and when I have to travel.. I am super excited.. I will also be able to do some work outside of the home office... Sometimes it gets a little stuffy being in the house all day.. So good things..


I have also been getting a few more jobs for my business, and have been more busy as well.. Please pray that God continues to grow my business, so that I can be less busy and be able to do more for the Kingdom..

Poll: How many of you own macs...? Shout out..

4 comments:

the lains said...

I MAC

Darren said...

I'm numbers guy so I'm stuck with a business PC...forever.

Don't argue for the MAC when it comes to statistical analysis business PCs are simply superior. MACs are just superior in every other way.

Trevor said...

Tengo un Mac. I like it. It doesn't die all the time like my HP did. It just died big-time. But they fixed it.

Anonymous said...

mac are bomb diggity...i have a MacBook Pro and an iMac on the way.