pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Monday, March 17, 2008

the myriad show.

So I went to the Myriad and Wes Jensen show this weekend and it was amazing.. It totally sold out and I had a lot of fun.. I got to take some pictures, and a lot of them turned out pretty good.. Here is one of my favorites.. I may post some more later.. Let me know what you think about this..


Something else I did this last week is launch the new Myriad site.. It is still sort of a work in progress, but everything should be working.. I will be adding a blog and something special that you will just have to check back and see.. Go check it out and let me know what you think...

I hope to be able to make more space in my life to do what love to do.. So you may be seeing stuff on here like more photos, poems, stories, music, and videos...

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Good pic. It was an amazing show. They're one of the most entertaining live bands I've seen. Fun to watch. Glad to see you and Josiah last night. Hopefully it will happen more often soon.