pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Sunday, February 24, 2008

a liter of cola.. fun, fun stuff.

So we have already come back from the C3 conference in Texas, and it was pretty sweet.. but I still wanted to talk a little about it and post some pictures.. While we were in Texas, we ate a lot of food. But one place we went to was a Memphis, TN style BBQ.. and the had a whole bunch of stuff on the walls and whatnot all having to do with music... It totally reminded me of that movie super troopers for more than one reason.. first the stuff on the walls, and second.. they had served us up liters of cola, well the one Dan has is iced tea, but still.. So all in all good food for the trip.


The conference was really good, and the church, just like everything in Texas was really big... I will post more on what I learned and took away from the conference in my next blog, but for now.. here is a couple of pictures of this crazy big church.. [the vertical lights you see are leds and they changed color alot, the lights and the scaffolding were all rented from Christmas until the conference that year.]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder how many thousands of kids starved to death between Christmas and the conference that could have gotten food with that money. And that is why I don't like megachurches.

Trevor said...

Ha, yeah, my head went the same place Josh's did. That seems to be quite the pricey endeavor.