pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Traveling.

So yesterday me, Dan, Nate, and Nate's dad [Dale] all headed out to Texas for a conference called the Creative Church Conference or C3.. It is this really amazing display of what God's creativity looks like in the church setting.. The bummer is that it seemed like it took forever to get here, and Nate was really sick the whole time.. Dan talks a little more about this in his blog.


Last year this conference got Nate and I really excited for what we could bring to the Stirring, and this year I am looking forward to seeing how it will affect us. The speaker line up is pretty good and besides Ed Young, the two speakers that I am looking forward to the most are.. Bishop T.D. Jakes, and Brian Huston [the pastor at Hillsong church]. So it should be really good. I will let you all know how it goes over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Darren said...

I was lucky enough to visit The Potter's House when I was 19. T.D. Jakes didn't speak that day and the visiting pastor was a little too showy for my taste (no content).

I can't wait to hear about your experience with Ed Young. I enjoyed the few sermons I've seen of his.

So you are not going to believe this (I still can't believe this), but I am the newest member of The Tri-County Vineyard Worship Team. I am going to be leading almost 10,000 people every four weeks into worship as the percussionist (Conga, Quinto, Tumba, Djembe, shakers, etc.) Jesus is doing something so big here that I don't have the words to properly say thank you to I AM. I'm serious, there are no words in our language or in any other language that can properly convey how grateful I am for Yahweh and Jesus. God is so Good! This is a good season.