pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

a couple of crazy days.

So yesterday I tried to help a friend with a computer problem that I thought would just take a few hours, well it ended up taking about 4 hours and I didn't accomplish what I wanted to... Then last night Josiah was not feeling well and had a cold, so he was breathing loud and hard.. most of the night. Bethany said that he woke up about every hour.. Sucks!

This morning was kind of crazy as well. After being up most of the night I got a phone call from my mom really early in the morning {7a.m.} [she lives in Ohio, there is a three hour time difference].. She called once, and I hung up, then she called right back and said that she had something important to talk with me about.. After kind of waking up a bit, she told me that she
had found tickets from San Francisco, CA to Columbus, OH for about $20 one way, but the deal was for a short time and the tickets were going fast.. [www.skybus.com] The first few dates she threw out were not going to work, but after a quick run through of the available flights, we found some that worked.. So although I was half asleep, we decided that Bethany, myself, and Josiah will be flying out to Ohio for a really quick trip to visit from February 6th - 9th.. So if you are around the area, around that time, call me up and I would love to show off my wife and son..

After I finally woke up, I went down to the Sacramento airport to pick up my friend Oscar.. On the way back home we stopped at Sonic burger, I had never had Sonic before and had heard a lot about it.. but I have to say that I was not very impressed..

To top everything that has happened in the last few days.. I also set off an alarm.!

Good days..




1 comment:

Darren said...

I'll see you in February.