pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

advertising.

So I have been working on ways to advertise for my business [Pixel Fresh Studios].. I have been creating banners, backgrounds, and a bunch of other goodies as well.. I am currently working on making the sites that I do have right now work for me, I am trying to unify them.. I have also been just trying to get my name out wherever I can, ie. this blog.. So if you or anyone you know is in need of a website, myspace design, video, photography, or any type of print stuff... please let me know..

Thanks,

Here is a simple banner I created..

pixelfreshstudios.com


Poll: Who has the most social networking sites out there..? How often do you check them..?

No comments: