pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008

awakend in the night.

Well the truth is I never actually went to bed, but.. the other night I started to lay down for bed and was not able to sleep, so I got up and started reading some of my old journals, and most of the old songs that I had written.. Weird how I can remember almost exactly what I was thinking when I wrote most of them.. Anyway... after reading all of them I ended up writing a poem that pertains to the series that my church is heading into next.. "When God Dreams"


When God Dreams
When God dreams..
nations are healed

When God dreams..
people are freed

When God dreams..
there is no hurt
there is no shame
lives are changed

When God dreams..
there are no limits
there is no end

When God dreams..

the question is where do we begin?

I also wrote a sermon.. mostly about a Father and Son... The point was that we all have dreams and we should be excited about the dreams we have. Also God gives us these dreams and we should not feel ashamed of them, we should start to live them out..

Question: What is keeping you from living out your dream..?


1 comment:

rev rock said...

welcome to the blog world my friend. Prepare yourself for the addiction! Great poem...you've got to enter it in "Erase the dark."