pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

things on plates.

I thought for a minute and then came up with that title.. I have a few things on my plate right now, and I am trying to balance them. I have been trying to think of a way to do that, but I just keep getting the picture of all the plates falling and breaking all at once.. not good. So here is what I am dealing with at the moment..

• Bethany's computer has decided that it didn't like it's hard drive anymore and so we are going to have to replace that..

• I have been working my tail off to try and get the new Pixel Fresh site up, and have come really close, but have not finished it..

• I have been sort of sick, but Bethany has been really sick, and I haven't been able to help her, because I have been working a lot..

There are more things that I am juggling, but the point that I am trying to make is that I really need to figure out what is important and what can wait a little bit.. I have been living my life as if everything is immediate, and important.. this has not been good for me. I want to find a way to figure this out..

If you can please pray for me, that would be amazingly helpful in this time..

I want to post some more poems that I wrote, but that will be in another blog.

Here is a preview of the new site..




No comments: