pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Friday, December 28, 2007

life is fun sometimes.

Ok, so last night I stayed up kind of late and finished up a few projects.. Then this morning I got up to start on something new, and that thing took me close to 6 hours... and then I got the beach ball of death.. [if you own a mac, or have ever used a mac you would know that this is not good] I realized at that moment that I had done the one thing that all designers live to regret.. I forgot to save my work and ended up losing everything, but thank Steve Jobs for creating the snap shot feature, I took a picture of my desktop as my Photoshop was in freeze mode and was able to recreate the whole thing in a few hours this time.. What a day..

Here is what I did, it is going to be the new bulletin for my church for the first trimester.. Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

Darren said...

How did you learn this skill...Graphic Design, that is?

You have done some very cool things.

patrick hardy said...

i just started doing it for fun.. also one of my friends showed me a thing or two in photoshop... but mostly just trial and error.