pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas and the days after.

So our first Christmas as PB&J was a success. I woke up really early in the morning, as usual, and waited for everyone else to get up and then we made breakfast and opened presents.. I really missed my family this year, just like every year, but I was really surprised by my brother's gift to my wife and I... Cincinnati's chili. This is an amazing present because it is the closest that I am going to get to something that reminds me of home and taste like one of my favorite restaurants in Cincinnati, OH "Skyline Chili".. Seriously if you are going to be around the Ohio area and have not had Skyline yet, please check it out, it will change you life.. Ok, moving on... So we opened the many gifts that Josiah got and then set them all around him and watched as he tried to figure out what was going on, he loved everything thanks Mom, Jim, and Brad.. The rest of the day we just sat around as a family and watched movies all day, one of the best Christmases ever..!

P.S.
To friends of ours who live around us, we will be having lots of Cincinnati chili nights and you must partake in it.. It will change your life..




1 comment:

Darren said...

I'm so jealous. My Christmas was insane. Find me a job out there so I can have a Christmas with just the wife.

Skyline misses you my friend. I was there tonight.

I know you've mentioned this book before, but I loved "Velvet Elvis" by Rob Bell. Probably one of my all time favorite books.

I'm adding you to my links.