pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Monday, December 24, 2007

small christmas with family.


This will be our first Christmas with Josiah, and we wanted to be alone and be able to just be a family of three for a bit. I am super excited about this next year, but at the same time there is a lot left to do this year. I always enjoy being around family on the holidays and this year is no exception... We have a small tree and, because of my family back east, lots of gifts.. The picture tells it all.. My favorite part about Christmas isn't the gifts, in fact it hasn't been for quite some time now, but it is really about being with friends and family and celebrating the birth of Christ.. So I hope that everyone will be able to do that.. Happy Christmas everyone.!!


No comments: