pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Friday, December 21, 2007

today is a new day.

Well today is the first of many, i hope blogs. I am going to try and start to write about all the things that are important and some of the things that aren't.. I have really bad grammar, and I can't really type very fast, so most of my blogs will be short and probably won't make much sense. I hope that you enjoy what I have to say, and I hope that i have a lot of enjoyable things to say.. Please fell free to leave me comments whenever you feel the need. Thanks in advance for you reading..

P.S.

I also hope to have lots of pictures on here too. Here is one of my son [he is amazing and a lot bigger than this now]




1 comment:

brian said...

Good luck on the new blog, brother...