pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Josiah vs. ice scream?..

So I came home today and thought, "man I am in the mood for a hot fudge sunday". So I loaded the family into the car and headed to Denney's? Well there really is no good ice cream sunday places around, that I know of.. But we had fun and so did Josiah.. Here are some pictures.

I found this really neat app that make my iphone pics look like Polaroids..


What are your thoughts.. Do you know where a good ice cream place, in Redding, CA is? Another question is what is your favorite dessert?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

there is leatherby's downtown... and for gelato, there is sweetspot by chuckie cheese.... and honestly, i cant think of anything else.

Anonymous said...

Coldstone. Oh and... Don't you mean your really good friend found that app and showed it to you? ;) thanks for all your help on sat! I could not have done it without you! I'm ready to help you move, just let me know what time to show up!

Candace said...

Your kid is seriously cute! I like to have a warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, frozen strawberries and chocolate syrup! I wouldn't say its my favorite dessert but that's what I've been into lateley.