pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

free stuff.

So I was looking around on the internet and I found this blog where this guys has won tons of free stuff. So I pretty intrigued, and started to look around a bit more. I ended up stumbling onto this site called Blingo.. It is a search engine site, sort of like google, except when you use this site you could win prizes!. The blog that I was on has been searching and playing the blingo game for a few years now and has won 140 prizes..

So I thought to myself why don't I give it a shot. Most of the prizes are little like $10 amazon gift cards, and movie tickets, but there are bigger prizes.. $50, $100, and $500 in cash. And even bigger prizes like cars, tv's and computers. So I know that it sounds a little sketchy, but it is owned and operated by publishers clearing house.

The coolest thing is that if you sign up under me, I win the prize that you win, and if you can others to sign under you.. You win what they win, and so do I..

So let's start winning..

You can get started by clicking this button.

Blingo

No comments: