pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

bandannas and the eatery.

So I have been wearing a bandanna lately, and I really like it. The reason, is that my hair is getting ridiculously long and thick.. I don't know yet if I am going to continue to grow it out, or call one of the three people that cut my hair..

Which brings me to a thought. I really don't like getting my hair cut. I am not really sure why, but I really feel bad for the people cutting my hair, my usual reaction is that I don't like it.. in reality I do like it, but not for the first day or so. No idea why that is..

I have been spending a lot of time at "The Downtown Eatery".. I really love it here, I like the food, the people, the shows, and the Free Internet. I have been doing a few thing for them, design wise, and soon we will have them printed and you will all be able to take advantage of the great little perks, like drink coupons, lunch deals, and student discounts!. So keep an eye out for them..

Oh, and good news!. We are going to be moving [still in Redding, CA] at the end of the month, finally. Thanks to everyone that prayed for us. We will need help, so I will keep you posted.

No comments: