pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

his first scarf, his second Christmas..

So it is that time of year again, time for the home projects and decorations.. Well, we don't really do those things around here.. I have, however, been able to learn how to crochet a little bit.. So here is it, Josiah's first scarf..

He loves it.. He has always loved my scarf and I really wanted to make him one of his own, and he just lit up when I gave it to him..

Also, my mom sent some gifts for Josiah which again made our little Christmas look a little bigger..

It is a good thing that she has decided to do this these last few years, because Bethany and I probably won't be the ones to get him tons of gifts on Christmas..

So I hope that you all have a great time with your friends and family!.

No comments: