pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

four years ago.

Four years ago I said I do.. It was a small ceremony, but it was a huge step of faith.. God has been so good to us.. I can't even begin to unpack the many many things that we have been through and the things that God has done in these last four years.. We are so grateful for the many people in our lives, friends and family, who have helped us get to where we are today.. Thanks to you all.

I love my wife, and I love our son.. We are so excited to be able to live and grow together.. I was just laying in bed with Josiah the other day trying to get him to sleep and thinking about what a blessing it is to have him as a part of our lives..

God, I thank you for allowing me to be a part of Bethany's life and I pray that you would just protect our relationship.. Help us to make more time for each other and for you.. I pray that you would be the center of our marriage and we thank you that you have been for these last four years.. Amen..

No comments: