pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

working..

So the last few weeks have been a bit crazy.. but finally things are sort of slowing down. I have been pushing myself to get things down for so long that I forgot what it is like to go at a slower pace.. I want to get used to this.

The other day I was hanging out with my wife and son and just enjoying their company.. I love my family. Bethany and I have been having a hard time these last few weeks, and then last night we had a sort of epiphany.. Things are going a little better now, but we could always use prayer.. This Christmas, for us, is going to be quiet and small.. Just us, and maybe a present or two, but that is it.. I am looking forward to that.

I hope that everyone has a great holiday season and hopefully people remember why we are celebrating and getting together with family.. This is the day (or around the time) that JESUS was born!..

So have a very Happy Christmas!.

P.S.
If you are in Redding, CA come to the Cascade Theatre Christmas Eve @ 5pm or 7pm.. See you there.

No comments: