pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

game night.

So it has been a while since I have written anything on here, well I am about to remedy that with like 3 or 4 posts in a row.. So here we go.

Well I bought a new lens and a flash for my camera a while back and so I have been taking a lot of pictures [which can be seen on my flickr page].. A little bit ago we had a friend from the recent past stop by and stay the night.. I took some pictures. [click on the photo to see more]

Also that same night we had a game night and invited a few people over to play, I want to start doing this more often.. Not only is it super entertaining to watch people make fools of themselves, but it is great to just hang with good friends. [click on the photo to see more]

P.S.
A few of us have been getting together and playing this really addictive game called Settlers of Catan, it is sort of like Risk, except a lot easier to play and more fun I think.. If you want to get in on this, just let me know.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

let me know. when and where...