pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

board games.

My favorite board game right now is, yep you guessed it.. Settlers of Catan. Yeah this game has changed my life. I had heard about it a while ago and that people had been playing it, but I was not really interested.. All I have to say it that you really need to play it before you pass judgment on it.

I love it, it is fun and addictive.. and I think that we are going to try and play at least once a week, so let me know if you want to play, I am sure there will be a game going on, if not two, somewhere..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, this is game looks dumb. :)

change the link of my blog. you got the wrong link.

http://drmanxz.wordpress.com/

Jeanette Ernst said...

Absolutely LOVE Settlers. :) Have you ever played carcassonne?

patrick hardy said...

I have played Carassone.. I like that too, but not as much as settlers.