pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

God is good.

Amen!. I could just write that for this blog and be done, but I will expound a bit more.. Although I can't really go into too much detail at this point, hopefully I will be able to soon.. but for now, for the privacy of the people involved, I will just say that God is doing some amazing things right now in my life. I have had a crazy couple of days, and I just wanted to stop and give a "shout out" [that was for you Nate] to God.. Thank you for allowing me to see and go through the stuff that you have me go through..

We are going to be planting a church soon, and we need some money and all other kinds of support.. There are a few of us leaders that have pretty much taken on the world in order to get this thing off the ground, so if you could just pray for us as a staff that would be awesome.. Also we have a group of people that we are calling the "launch team" [we couldn't find a better name, maybe the "blue team"..] that are really excited and willing to do anything to help. I just want to say thank you to all that are putting time and effort in to this.. I believe that this is what God has us on the earth for, planting churches and growing leaders.. I live to teach people how to worship, and these are we I believe two great ways.

We are starting a new series this week called "we love. we make disciples." that is what I want to do.. come hang out for the next few weeks and listen to what God is calling you to give your life to.


No comments: