pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

free internet at Starbucks.

Ok, So I have told a few of you, but I wanted to let the rest know.. The other day I was at Starbucks talking with one of the Barista's there and they told me that if you register your Starbucks gift card you can get some free stuff.. And one of those things is free internet [there are limits, like I think it is only for two hours at a time, but hey.. So check it out.. www.starbucks.com.. All you have to do to keep it active is use your card once a month. Pretty sweet, I know it is helpful to me.. because I need to get out of my stuffy home office once in a while.

2 comments:

Trevor said...

Yaks kicks Starbutt.

JUAN said...

I don't drink coffee.. Nate and I went to Dutch Bro's today..

The girl there recommended a drink called "Milky Way".... I told Nate it tasted like a cold candy bar smashed up in a lump barely able to make it through the straw... He took a drink and almost denounced Jesus....

Coffee does the weirdest things..... That's why I don't drink it..