pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Sunday, October 26, 2008

worship.

So I got a chance to lead worship tonight for the first time in about a year. It felt good to be back doing it again.. I have always loved the idea and the practice of worship.

My set:

• Your Love is Everything

• Sing My Love

• From the Inside Out

• Beautiful

• Everything


It was a good night, kind of a long crazy weekend [driving, wedding, driving, in-laws, driving, leading worship] but I really enjoyed it.. I really like what Nate said too about the whole drinking thing.. [if you were not there the podcast should be up soon] It really put the responsibility/decision on us. This particular area doesn't really apply to me, but you can take the same principle and use it in other situations as well.

Poll: What did you think about the night.?

No comments: