pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Design 101..

I have had so many people ask me how to do certain things that I do, like.. How to create a web page, or how to find and or create photoshop brushes, or where to get fonts, or how to edit photos.. Well I think that soon I am going to have a blog on my web page where I answer such questions, and may have some video tutorials.. I will have to see how popular it will be, to know how much time I will want to spend on it.. I will keep you all posted.

Poll: How many of you would look at a blog like this.? What kinds of questions do you have that you would like to have answered.?

2 comments:

Candace said...

I would probably utilize that sort of thing. I've always wanted to know how to do a lot of those types of things.

Trevor said...

I'd definitely check it out.