pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rhythm..

So lately I have sort of created a weekly rhythm.. It looks a little like this.

Monday: "Family day/Sabbath" - run errands, hang with family, hang with God, play guitar, life group.


Tuesday: "Staff day" - Start with time with God, then a work meeting at YAKS on bechelli, and then [depending on the mood of the rest of the staff] a meeting either at the same place or at the Downtown Eatery, go home. [family • food • sleep]


Wednesday: "Work day" - Meet with God, work from home for a bit, meeting at Simpson YAKS, work from Simpson, go home. [family • food • sleep]


Thursday: "Work day" - Meetings at Starbucks, time with God, meetings at Simpson YAKS, go home. [family • food • sleep]

Friday: "real Work day" - Start with meeting God, then off to Starbucks or the Stirring office, and where ever I end up I work all day, go home, date night. [sleep]


Saturday: "Family day/Sabbath/catch-up Work day" - Pretty much do either of those things..


Sunday: "Church day" - Start with the Stirring at the new campus across town, and then grab a quick bite and head to the other Stirring campus, go home. [family • food • sleep]


I have learned how to schedule my meetings so that I know where I will be and when.. I also share my calendar with Bethany so that we know what is going on in each others lives. [it is pretty easy, if you would like me to help you with this, let me know] I am trying to create more margin in my life for things to still get done, at the same time have room for the unexpected..


Bethany and I also want to start having people over/go to other peoples houses once a week.. So let us know if you want to do that.

No comments: