pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Living God's Dreams.

I have been super busy with life lately and have had little time to socialize.. I have been getting lots of work. I have even had to say no to some projects in order to say yes to some bigger ones.

Here is a design that I created using resources from the web, we didn't use this exact design for the series, it was a bit too kidish, but I wanted to share it still..


What going on in your lives that is worth celebrating?

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Good to be keeping in work, right? I've decided to go to Graphic Design school at the JuCo up here this summer, I've been seeing crazy much jobs listed around here. Coming to Portland any time soon?