pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

some of you may know..

So, some of you may already know, and I apologize to close friends that I didn't get to tell sooner.. but.. we are having another baby!!. We are so excited. We think that we are going to have it sometime late November early December, but we haven't received an official due date as of yet.. So when you see Bethany you don't have guess whether or not she is pregnant, and so now you can congratulate her.. I will try and keep you all posted as to what's happening and what we will need help with, but for now just pray for us and our growing family..

5 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Patrick & Bethany! Congratulations. I just ran into Ginny at the coffeeshop yesterday and she shared with me the exciting news! I am thrilled for you two, and for Josiah to be a big brother!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

randy said...

Congrats Man!!! that's great news!

Amy said...

Yea I don't have to worry about accidentally saying anything anymore. I can't wait, I'm so excited for you guys!

Leah said...

Hi, Patrick, I was scrolling through all the blogs on the stirring's site and came across yours and your exciting news! That's awesome! Tell Bethany congratulations for me! Miss you guys!