pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Josiah.

Bethany and I have the cutest little boy in the whole world.. We are so amazed by who he is and who he is becoming. I can't believe that he will be turning two years old in a few months.. Man how the time flies. You hear that phrase a lot in life, but it really makes more sense, and becomes far more relevant when you start to have kids, and see them grow up right before you eyes..

So.. I just wanted to say that we have an amazing son, and I thank God everyday for him!.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I know you have the MOST wonderful. beautiful and adorable son in the world. He is the BEST grandson and I am so blessed to have him in my family. I miss him and you guys. sometimes it seems like you are too far away! I need to see him soon.
Gramma Ginny