pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Thursday, November 6, 2008

scarves and sweaters.

Yep. It is that time or year again.. Time to break out the winter wear, the sweaters, the scarves, the beanies, the blazers with the zip-up hoodies underneath.. You know what I am talking about.

I love this time of the year, in fact, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday [turkey, pumpkin pie, family.. what more could you want..]. It is kind of weird here in Redding, CA when it comes to fall and winter. The thing is, it like never snows, it rains a lot, and it is usually warmer longer.. I am just not used to that, but at least it is not slushy like in Cincinnati, OH.

Anyhoo.. I just wanted to let the world know that I am ready for the colder weather!


Poll: Who else out there is ready for the cold? What is your favorite holiday?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally forgot about the zip up hoodie and blazer! Yes! Winter!

Anonymous said...

Well it was here... But.. Its supposed to get back up to 80 this weekend... Big sad face :( ...
dont make fun of my hoodie and blazer combo. it makes me feel cooler than i really am. :)