pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i need to blog more.

Wow, I have been hearing this a lot as of late.. Well, there is a new series coming up called "Simple".. I am ready for it.. Things in my life need to be more simple. Today was a great example of the way things have been going lately. It starts out by me having a few things to do for the whole day and then ends with me doing a dozen more things and feeling exhausted at the end of the day..

Weird it never starts that way..


On an entirely different note, I am leading worship this Sunday for the Stirring at the Eureka Way campus.. I am totally stoked, and I have been thinking about doing a few songs that we haven't done in a while. It is going to be fun, God will be there.. Environment..

For the last few years I have really been able to say, I love what God is doing in my church community.. Have you been able to say that?

I just want to say, in case you didn't already know, God has something big in store for those who really want to seek his face.. I love Jeremiah 29:11-13

11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Let's start seeking God out.. He is waiting for us to find him and listen.


Poll: When was the last time that you have found yourself not busy.?

1 comment:

Darren said...

I had a couple hours to read and write blogs today. This is the first day I've been not busy in 3 months.

I'm glad things are going well with your church family.

The Vineyard has been great for me. Joe, our new pastor, recommended "The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard. The book is great, but the guy is old school (and an old guy). He will make you think. He also does a great job of putting those of us in the new, young generation of Christianity in our place with some timeless truth. Let me know what you think if you get around to it. I'm reading it now. Should be done soon.