pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Monday, April 14, 2008

Photos for sale.. well sort of.

Ok.. So the erase the dark was an amazing success. We raised a bunch of money. We also had a ton of artist that were able to donate time/effort to the night.. Thanks to everyone that was a part of the event..

I also heard from a lot of people that they really like my photos, so I have decided to sell the ones that I put into the auction, for just the price of the printing, the frame, and a little of my time and effort.. The pictures are below, just let me know if and which one(s) you would like to buy, and I will let you know how much.. Basically, it just depends on the size that you want..

Fence Post



Wall


Fence


Building


Thanks,

2 comments:

Grammy Pammy said...

Patrick, You did a really nice job on those pictures. You really have talent...But then I always knew that! Love you, Mom

Darren said...

That fence post looks a bit too phallic for me, but the art work is great.