pixelfreshstudios.com home for more info pixelfreshstudios.com
patrick on facebookpatrick on myspacepatrick on virbpixelfreshstudios.com

Friday, June 27, 2008

changes.

Ok.. So I don't usually blog much, but when I do i have something to share, and most of the time it is a picture or a thought.. well today it is a couple of pictures. I have been sort of busy with work, i will post some results soon.. i hope.

So I have been working on my website for a bit and I had Bethany take a picture to put in the about section.. So go check out the changes, and I should have a few more things to be adding soon, like wallpapers, and brushes..



Last night I was messing around with lightroom, and created a few photos of Josiah.. [you can click on the image to get the bigger version.. Mom]



Two totally different feels.. Let me know what you think..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you're getting the hang of lightroom a little more.

For your blogspot design, did you just change css? can I check out what you did to get an idea of how to do it?

You can just respond to all that by commenting on this blog. I actually clicked the thing that will send follow-up comments to my e-mail.

patrick hardy said...

I changed the html, and a little CSS.. I would have to email you the theme, or just point out what I have done..

There are a few things that you can see that I have done.. One is I changed the background image, to that repeating bar image that you see across the screen, and then I placed the top image at the very top of the blog, and used image mapping in order to get the links to work..

I hope that helps..